On May 14th we released a network update to add 1.14.1 support and some minor improvements, you can find the full list of changes down below.
On May 5th we released a network update to add /skin, better 1.13+ support and other improvements, you can find the full list of changes down below.
- Added /skin set command to set a custom skin
- Fences, chests, glass and doors now work properly on 1.13+ clients
- Factions anti-xray improved
- KitPvP anti-cheat improved
- Fixed a bug where people could get stuck in nether portals
- Fixed a bug where people could get stuck in a server with the message kicked for flying
- Other minor bug fixes
Minor network update released!
- Added support for 1.14 clients
- Creative server is available again
- Server capacity increased
Factions update #1 now live adding 1.12 features and more!
- Server version is now 1.12 adding all new features and items, combat is still 1.8 style to maintain the classic factions experience, godapples also craftable and TNT cannons still act the same as 1.8
- Scoreboard added
- You now get the head of the players you killed
- Difficulty is now set to medium
- End has been reset to accommodate for the 1.9 end
- You can now use /f perm to manage faction and ally roles permissions
- /f warp and /f setwarp have been added, factions can set up to 5 warps in claimed lands
- Anticheat improvements
Coming next week:
The Donation Store is now open! You can contribute to the server and get a in-game rank with extra features in return! A rank grants you extra abilities on all servers on the network. We currently have the ranks VIP and MVP available for purchase. VIP is available for 4.99 and MVP is available 9.99. You can access the Donation Store by clicking 'Store' in the top menu on the website!
We also introduced cosmetics and cosmetics in the lobby. Cosmetics give you extra customization to your character such as suits, hats and particles! Along side cosmetics we also introduced gadgets to the lobby. Each gadget has its own unique feature for you to enjoy. Gadget...